Parts & Service
The HFO Service Difference
- Local Service provided through our HFO network means no waiting for service technicians to fly out at your expense, often taking days to arrive.
- Extensive Local Parts Inventories worldwide, coupled with our factory part-exchange policy, means same-day replacement on most parts.
- Better than 99% Same-Day Factory Shipping of service parts orders, In those rare instances when a part is not locally available.
- Better than 90% "First Call Completion" to get your machine up and running. This is accomplished through locally dispatched and fully stocked service vans, local parts inventories, and same-day parts exchange.
- Factory-Certified Technicians are dedicated exclusively to servicing Haas equipment. Every service technician is re-certified annually, and required to participate in ongoing training via our online training courses.
- Reasonably Priced Replacement Parts. We believe in transparency and honesty in pricing. Haas service charges are set fairly– exactly the way we'd like to be treated by our suppliers.
Service Parts - Machine Codes
HFO Service Department
Fast Helpful Information . . . . . .
- Routine Maintenance DIY Troubleshooting, Service and Maintenance, Productivity and Programming,
Manuals and Reference Library, Tip Of The Day and Videos please visit the HAAS Customer Resource Center.
- New HAAS Machine Owners find helpful information on Shipping, Lifting, Electrical, Air, On-site Installation at Getting Started.
- Have a question or comment concerning the operation of your Haas machine? Need help with a tough programming task, or want to know a better way to produce your parts? Maybe you have a better way to do something and want to share it.
HAAS Technical Forum
- Preventative Maintenance Programs are available on a regular basis.
- Programming and On-Site Training also available.